Terms and Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. But hey - there's unlikely to be anything here that you care enough about if it changes to be of much importance.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. I.e. if a word is misspelled, sorry but tough (buy hey - you could let me know...). Also, as we use a random letter generator to fill in gaps in the Wordsearch, there's a chance that a word perceived by you as being innappropriate may creep into the puzzle. It is your responsibility to check for such entries (as each person's interpretation of unsuitability is different), and take appropriate action such as regenerate the puzzle if necessary.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. Or ask me VERY nicely.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. So don't do it. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). I mean - why would we...?
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales. And that's that.